Saturday, January 8, 2011

Hitting Some Marks and Missing Others

After the end of the first week of the new year, I've hit some marks and missed others.

I'm up to four miles running which is great since I was still struggling to run for 30 minutes on Christmas Day. I'm just at that point where I feel odd when I don't go for a run.

I've blogged every day.

I've put up a photograph each day for Project 365.

I've fallen short of my 500 words a day goal. I'm still putting writing off until I'm too tired to give it my all. If only I could write and run at the same time.

My weight keeps fluctuating. It hasn't gone as high as my highest weight but I keep bouncing back and forth adding a pound and losing a pound. I know when I start running and strength training, I gain muscle weight and once I hit five and six miles, I'll start to lose but... only if I stop eating as much as I'm used to eating. I've never had to watch what I eat; now a handful of this and and a handful of that adds up.

So far, so good. Hopefully, I can keep it going once classes begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment